Schedule for presenters
- There are 5 parallel sessions in CITERS 2014 and program overview can be found in http://citers2014.cite.hku.hk/program-overview/
- Notification about the acceptance of your submission has already been sent to you. If you have not received it, please inform us immediately.
- Please download the tentative schedule of the parallel sessions here. You could find details for your presentation. If you have difficulty in the time, please inform us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 22 May (Thu) . Please note that the program on 13 June (AM & PM) are fully packed and we only have empty time-slot in Parallel session 5 (14 June 14:15-15:15). Therefore, we cannot guarantee that we are able to change the time for you.
- Facilitator of each parallel session in each room – the first presenter in each 1-hour parallel session is invited to be the facilitator of that parallel session. The facilitator is invited to give a very brief introduction of the other presenters (first author only) in the 1-hour session in the same room and to give a “Certificate of contribution” to the presenter at the end of the presentation. The facilitator’s name is marked with asterisk*. If we do not hear from you, we assume it is fine and we will announce this on the program. Thank you for your help.
- Please inform us by email email@example.com if there is any discrepancies in all your details as shown in the attached file. Request to make any change after 22 May (Thu) is not allowed.
- After getting your feedback, we will make slight changes in the schedule and announce the parallel sessions arrangements on the website before 30 May. Presenters are requested to refer to the website for the most updated information about the schedule.
- If we do not hear from you by 22 May, we assume you are fine with the schedule and you will give the presentation at the time scheduled at CITERS.
- If you are unable to give a presentation due to urgent matters, please inform us immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org