CITERS2014 aims to stimulate discussion of recent research, share good educational practices, and new technologies applications to support learning with IT. CITERS2014 will include panel discussions, forums, workshops, symposia, papers, demonstrations in using technology to enhance learning and teaching on a broad range of topics related to improving learning through e-learning, research, exploring principles, tools, policies, learning environments and new pedagogical practices.
Call for proposals for presentation on a broad range of topics related to improving learning with technology. The conference has six sub-themes
- Partnerships for learning beyond technology
- Technology-supported professional learning
- Leveraging learning environments for meeting diversity in the classroom
- Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs)
- Professional learning for meeting students’ special educational needs